Monday, February 2, 2009

A lot going on

Missourian staff photo assignments are in full swing as well as other classes. I set my schedule up this semester to be photo-friendly for myself, but it leaves me with 5 classes Mondays/Wednesday and 4 on Friday. That said, I have Tuesday/Thursday "off," but actually have my Missourian shifts on those days. But I'm liking the schedule, it almost seems as if I'm just working Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Enough talk though. For my Electronic Photojournalism class I am building a website. It is in the beginning stages but take a look and let me know what you think.

These pictures were taken during Missourian shifts:

Trying to make the public library interesting:

Photobucket

Photobucket
_______________________________________________________________

My first time shooting gymnastics. It was fun, but certainly need to bump the ISO up to 6400 or dare I say 128000 next time... we'll see. A flash would be perfect for gymnastics -you know where they will be and when they'll be there - too bad they don't allow it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Christine said...

OH!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pic of the little boy! see what I mean about kids being adorable to take pictures of! oh it is so cute!
and i also like the one of the book being pulled out it is kind of like every story has a story and you are capturing part of the journey!
Checking your blog and it having new pictures was like a birthday present!! yay kev!

Christine said...

[also, nice website!!!]