Monday, July 21, 2008

A busy weekend

Multimedia #3



Multimedia #4 (first attempt at video)

I don't have Quicktime Pro on my laptop, so you'll have to follow the link I've provided below.

Cowboy Church Multimedia

Both of those were published at the Missourian. Unfortunately, direct links aren't available and navigating to them can be confusing for those not familiar with the site.

I figured out Avid Express Pro, kind of. It still does things that I nor the more experienced convergence student that helped me finalize it could understand.

To sum up my weekend, I'll just give a nice little time line...

Saturday
5 p.m - 9 p.m: at the dog show
9 p.m - 12:01 a.m.: in the Missourian newsroom editing
1:00 a.m.: to bed

Sunday 6:30 a.m.: wake up
7:30 a.m - 9:00 a.m: covering the Cowboy Church Service
9 a.m - 2 p.m.: figuring out Avid and editing
7 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.: called back into the newsroom because the video didn't work on the website. Why didn't it work? Because a vital step in the exporting process was unknown to me, and it wasn't something that
could just be "figured out."

No comments: